Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photoshelter, Let Me Count The Ways...


Personal Best - Images by Clay Bolt

For some time now I've been contemplating whether or not to migrate my portfolio website over to Photoshelter. Last month I took the leap and have been very happy with the direction that the new site is taking. When I have a bit more time, I'll design a custom homepage but the standard page isn't half bad. Photoshelter is very easy to use for the most part and it offers an incredible amount of options in terms of on-line image sales, SEO and social media integration.

I've got a LOT of images left to upload but I'm glad to have finally made the leap. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Kirk said...

Really nice Clay!

clay bolt said...

Thanks for checking it out Kirk!

Ted C. MacRae said...

Very nice! I might consider it as well (once I get a little better).
regards--ted