Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Garden & Gun: June / July Issue

I'm very happy to report that one landscape photo and several of my frog images are featured in the June / July issue of Garden & Gun magazine. Both articles are conservation focused. Garden & Gun is an excellent magazine that is "about the magic of the new South" and I would highly recommend it if you haven't heard of it before. It is packed with excellent content and beautiful photography.

"The Frogloggers", written by T. Edward Nickens, concerns the North American Amphibian Monitoring Program (NAAMP). A second piece, also written by Nickens and entitled "A Perfect Ten," discusses the beauty and brief conservation history of the Jocassee Gorges. I wrote about the photo in the latter piece a couple of months ago.

I am honored to have my photos appearing with articles by writer T. Edward Nickens; a contributing editor for Audubon Magazine, and a freelance writer for publications such as National Geographic and Smithsonian Magazines.

The issue is at the newsstands now. I hope that you have a chance to pick up a copy soon.

No comments: