Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wide-Angle Macro: The Nuts & Bolts.

Many of you may remember several posts that I wrote this past summer on Wide-Angle Macro Photography. Well, for those interested in really learning the nuts and bolts of this technique, I would highly recommend that you follow this series of articles by my friend Paul Harcourt Davies. Paul –a master of wide-angle macro– will be going through how to create these amazing images in great depth. Do check it out if you want to learn more.

1 comment:

Marcus Held said...

Hello Clay,

I found your blog recently and I think it´s very worth reading. I think the wide angle technique is very interesting because it gives the possibility to get the surrounding/habitat/environment involved. During my research about it i found this site. The photographer made very thin distancerings to get the focuspoint closer to the lens even with ultrawideangle lenses. Perhaps this is quite useful.

http://www.naturfotografie.biz/tipps/sigma12_24.htm

Greetings, Marcus